On October 16th, 2019 Steve Wozniak inducted members of our Pathway Schools and Districts at the Woz ED Convening in Phoenix, AZ.
To reach Pathway status, schools implemented:
- A dedicated STEM/STEAM room
- A dedicated STEM/STEAM teacher
- A STEM/STEAM schedule that accommodates all learners in the building
- At least five Career Pathways
- A 1:3 or higher device to student ratio
Pathway Districts have committed to these resources districtwide.
Career Pathways provide schools with a progressive set of project-based learning experiences that culminate in readiness for entry level jobs in the tech sector upon high school completion. We are proud to partner with these schools and districts who are committed to providing these opportunities to each student they serve.