These kits make it possible for students to experience what scientists do to investigate the natural world and what engineers do to design and build systems. These project-based lessons and materials promote scientific inquiry, engaging students in practices that establish foundational knowledge of core scientific ideas and build on that foundation to ensure a cohesive understanding of science.
- Turnkey, ready-to-use kits
- Easy-to-follow lessons with clearly explained concepts
- Nature of Science Standards are brought to life through hands-on learning experiences
- Cloud-based teacher support
- 3rd–5th grade will be available for the 2020–2021 school year
- K–2nd grade and 6th–8th grade will be available for the 2021–2022 school year