New Mexico Science
These kits make it possible for students to experience what scientists do to investigate the natural world and what engineers do to design and build systems. These project-based lessons and materials promote scientific inquiry, engaging students in practices that establish foundational knowledge of core scientific ideas and build on that foundation to ensure a cohesive understanding of science.
- Turnkey, ready-to-use kits
- Easy-to-follow lessons with clearly explained concepts
- Nature of Science Standards are brought to life through hands-on learning experiences
- Cloud-based teacher support
- 3rd–5th grade will be available for the 2020–2021 school year
- K–2nd grade and 6th–8th grade will be available for the 2021–2022 school year